- Supports Shipping Manager in day to day functions;
- Manages delivery appointments in Outlook.
- Handles the internal & external email communications of the shipping department;
- Creates shipping documents for all loads.
- Develops picking lists for shipping documents.
- Files & distributes reports & documentation.
- Maintains project related information on Excel shipping log.
- Must have excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Willing to work in plant shipping office environment.
Work in office environment; may have to visit production or shipping areas in the plant.
Call (281) 331-0342 for more information, or forward your resume to Resumes@teistaffing.com
Find a TEI Office