Electro-mechanical device manufacturer in Brazoria County is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Responsible for developing, auditing, maintenance, and record-keeping of QMS-related documentation.
- Assure procedures are written completely & accurately.
- Draft procedures, work instructions, and forms/reports.
- Review and circulate new and revised controlled documents.
- Perform internal procedure audits of departments.
- Maintain controlled manufacturing drawings.
- Follow all ISO related procedural requirements and update internal documentation.
- Responsible for internal, external, and customer ISO audits.
- Prefer 4 to 6 years of experience.
Send resume to Resumes@teistaffing.com to apply.
Find a TEI Office